Kenner's Universe

Five years ago is when this all began. Brian and I were married on May 3, 2003 in the Denver LDS Temple. We have lived in Colorado, Idaho, and we are currently in Utah. Brian enjoys his job as Dr. Death (Funeral Director) and I enjoy being a full time mom. Our first born son, Kenner, is 2 1/2 and Kameron just joined our family on February 21, 2008. Our love for each other, our children, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ make us keep going every day.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sumo Nemo Championship



When Kenner's cousin, Connor, came out for Kenner's 2nd birthday we had Kenner try on his Halloween costume to show Connor. We have no idea how it all came about, but when Kenner had on the costume Connor would plow him over. Kenner thought it was the best game he'd ever played. As soon as he would get knocked down he was right back on his feet again waiting for the next hit. I've come to conclusion that the reasoning for this is that they're boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home