Kenner's Universe

Five years ago is when this all began. Brian and I were married on May 3, 2003 in the Denver LDS Temple. We have lived in Colorado, Idaho, and we are currently in Utah. Brian enjoys his job as Dr. Death (Funeral Director) and I enjoy being a full time mom. Our first born son, Kenner, is 2 1/2 and Kameron just joined our family on February 21, 2008. Our love for each other, our children, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ make us keep going every day.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Little Terror

I normally put Kenner in the pack n play while I shower to keep him out of trouble. Well, about three weeks ago while I was showering, I discovered that Kenner can climb out of the pack n play. I heard a thump and little feet running every which way with giggling in the background. Knowing that I can't put him in the pack n play while I shower I had to think of something else. I remove the things that I know Kenner would get into and put them out of his reach, I close the door so he can't go anywhere else, and I bring in toys to distract him. I had brought my makeup bag to the wedding for typical touch ups and forgot to take it out of the canvas bag that was sitting on the floor. As odd as it is, Kenner loves to try to get in my make up. Last Saturday, on the 21st, I had gotten out of the shower and noticed how quiet it was in the bedroom. I opened the door and saw Kenner in red. Not because he was bleeding and definitely not because he's a Ute fan (yuck), but because he had found my oldest red lipstick and had a hay day with it. The night before I had said a prayer for patience because Kenner had really been pushing my buttons lately. My prayer must have been answered because instead of getting angry, I laughed and grabbed the camera.



After I got Kenner cleaned up he went for my sock drawer and began to truly model my socks for the camera. He's hilarious, what can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home