Kenner's Universe

Five years ago is when this all began. Brian and I were married on May 3, 2003 in the Denver LDS Temple. We have lived in Colorado, Idaho, and we are currently in Utah. Brian enjoys his job as Dr. Death (Funeral Director) and I enjoy being a full time mom. Our first born son, Kenner, is 2 1/2 and Kameron just joined our family on February 21, 2008. Our love for each other, our children, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ make us keep going every day.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Zions National Park

After the Cook reunion we drove through Zions National Park on our way home. We took a tour of the park and saw some beautiful scenary. At one stop we hiked to Weeping Rock which was perfect for the hot day. Beautiful rocks that had 2,000 year old water (I think) dripping from them.


We also made a stop at a river and cooled off. It didn't take long before Kenner was wet from head to toe.


After the fun was done we headed back to our scalding hot cars and headed home. Kenner had been awake since 6:30, had zero naps, it was miserably hot, and we were hungry, so needless to say we expected Kenner to fall asleep instantly in the car on the way home after we stopped to eat. We were wrong. I'm not kidding when I say that he took two three minute naps in the car. We looked back at him and he was sound asleep. Three minutes later he was yacking away, laughing and having his foot in his mouth. He didn't fall asleep until shortly after 9:30 pm. What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home