Kenner's Universe

Five years ago is when this all began. Brian and I were married on May 3, 2003 in the Denver LDS Temple. We have lived in Colorado, Idaho, and we are currently in Utah. Brian enjoys his job as Dr. Death (Funeral Director) and I enjoy being a full time mom. Our first born son, Kenner, is 2 1/2 and Kameron just joined our family on February 21, 2008. Our love for each other, our children, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ make us keep going every day.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Memory of September 11



Daddy took mommy and Kenner to a memorial for September 11 in Sandy City Center. They had a flag for each person that was killed that day. Kenner thought the flags were pretty cool.



On our way after going to the memorial Kenner kept reaching for my face. I assumed Kenner wanted my sunglasses, so I tried them on him. He thought he was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home